Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Starship Fearnow Commission

Here is a $35 Starship Registry Change Commission for Shari Woods.
She wanted the Basic Luna Class Starship
but with her Name and Registry swapped in instead of the Titan's.


I have decided that if there is a want I will continue these
kind of commissions. Not limited to the Luna Class. I will open this to all of my designs.
$35 for name and registry swaps. A little more say if you wanted the I.S.S. Titan
Converted (Colors and Markings) to a Variant U.S.S. Titan.
($10-$15 more Depends on the Modifications asked for).


Sean Tourangeau
Adobe Illustrator CS5
10-5-2010



******UPDATE**************************
DO NOT DO COMMISSION FOR SHARI WOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She paid via paypal, then when she received the DigitalFile from me she had paypal withdraw the payment. I contacted her and she said it was her bank that took the money back and it wasn't her fault. I arranged for her to send a check, she said she would send payment via snail mail, have not received payment as of yet. She does not return emails now.
So again DO NOT ACCEPT COMMISSIONS FROM SHARI WOODS!!!

Sincerely
Sean Tourangeau

No comments:

Post a Comment