Friday, December 10, 2010

Design the Next Enterprise Upload Errors...


Well as most if not all of you know that follow my work I am planning to enter the "Design The Next Enterprise Contest" on Star Trek Online.
Or I would if...
A few out there, myself included have tried to up load our Entries to the contest and are getting an error message.
Mine for example is “The selected file Tourangeau.gif could not be uploaded. The file is 215.31 KB which would exceed your disk quota of 1 MB.”
Since when is 215.31KB large than 1MB.
I hope they fix this or a lot of good designers may not be able to enter.
As of now Cyrptic has not responded to my emails for support.
Good Luck to the people who can get their designs into the gallery, can't wait to see the winning design.
Sean P. Tourangeau



Update


My design finall uploaded. Please vote. It is under Sean P. Tourangeau



No comments:

Post a Comment