Thursday, January 6, 2011

I.S.S.Spartan



Back in 2009 I started up sketches and even a early vector image for a Starship called the Spartan. At the time I was a little burned out with starship so I never completed it.
Well with the Design the Enterprise contest come renewed energy when it comes to starship design, so I decided I would finally finish the Spartan. So here she is.
She is a Imperial Heavy Cruiser built to take a pounding if she had to. Heavy armor and Plenty of Weapons. With the Spartan I gave her a bigger Impulse Deck for
Sublight warfare.

She is the first of her class and that class is called the Sparta class.

And Yes with the registry and name I did get the idea from Frank Miller’s 300.

Sorry it took a while to finish this design.

I.S.S. Spartan
NCC-80300Ships Moto - "Tonight We Dine In Hell!"Sean Tourangeau
Adobe Illustrator CS5
1-6-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment