Friday, March 11, 2011

Action Man 1 Cover

Back in September I finished my issue of Action Man (well the Pencils and Inks anyway) Jamar asked me to create a cover image. I thought at the time that it was for my issue, when in fact it was for the issue before it. I just recieved a couple of the issues from Japan yesterday.
With that Jamar has given me permission to post the full color cover of the issue. I was asked to make a homage to the Marvel G.I.Joe #1.
This is my first published comic art hopefully more to come in the future. My fully illustrated issue should be out sometime this year. It has been a fun adventure seeing if I could do a 32page comic. Thanks for all of the support. I hope to do more later with these characters if Jamar wants.I would love to do some pin-ups or even character modernizations.
Again thanks
Sean
Sean Tourangeau 3-11-12Pencils & Inks by HandDigitally painted in Adobe Photoshop CS5Action Man Missing in Action #1

No comments:

Post a Comment