Monday, January 9, 2012

Hello and here we go.

Another new week means more looking for a new full time job.  I am still looking for employment in a Design or Advertising firm.  So far no luck.  I did meet with my local workforce center representative
today to get the ball rolling for my TAA covered schooling that I am eligible for since I was outsourced to another country. 

With all the paperwork and calls that I will need to do to get my action plan completed, this looks to be
a "FUN" adventure to get approved in to a web design program and actually start learning.

I have actually had some freelance offers this week, so that will also keep me busy.  I hope this is a good sign for the coming year.

So please feel free to contact me at stourangeau@earthlink.net if you have a project that you may wish to use my talents on.  I am open to all kinds of opportunities.



Thanks,





Sean


No comments:

Post a Comment