Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Titan


Here is a new image from the U.S.S.Titan mesh that I consulted on over at www.scifi-meshes.com by
VALKYRIE013.  While Ellery Connell’s Titan Mesh is still the official mesh for the Titan, Ken and I
Fleshed out some things that Ellery and I never had time to complete before deadline.

He has started to flesh out room behind the windows.

While Ken is not completely finished with this Meshes I wanted to Officially Indorse his great work here on my design.
We are still hopefully going to flesh out the Captain’s Yacht and the shuttle bay more. But over all a great take on my design.

Now hopefully the guys over at Cryptic can take a look at this and Ellery’s Mesh and come up with a  more accurate playable
version of the Luna Class.

Here is a link to the build Thread: http://www.scifi-meshes.com/forums/showthread.php?77651-Luna-Class


Sean P. Tourangeau: Designer U.S.S. Titan
Valkyrie013 U.S.S. Titan Mesh
1-25-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment